Why email coaching?
Email coaching is a flexible, easy to use and highly accessible alternative or complement to my traditional coaching services via phone or Skype. You will find email coaching as a standalone service particularly useful if you:
- Have one or more very specific issues you want expert assistance with
- Want basic but continuous, personalized support from me in developing your business or career
- Can’t or don’t want to make a big financial commitment yet still want to receive tremendous value
Additional benefits of email coaching:
- Less expensive and easier to use than coaching via pone, Skype or face to face
- You can email me anytime you want for as long as your subscription is active
- It may feel a lot more comfortable and allow you to open up more
- We will both have plenty of time to think before we put our thoughts into words and send an email
- You get very clear and relevant answers which you can put into immediate action
- You can save all the emails, reread and refer back to them anytime you want
- There is no long-term commitment and you can cancel your subscription at any time
How email coaching with me works*:
- Ask one business question each day. Simply submit the form I will provide you or shoot me an email with your question. Be as specific as you can and provide as much background as is necessary. If I find that I need more information, my team and I will request clarification before sending an official response.
- Receive a response within 48 hours. Ask your question any time, any day of the week and receive a comprehensive, customized response within 48 hours except Sundays. It’s my Sabbath!
- Consultative coaching direct to your inbox. Answers to your burning questions will be delivered six days per week to the email address you used to subscribe to the service. I suggest creating a designated folder to keep all of my replies for easy future reference.
- Real answers to real problems. You don’t have to go it alone. Take advantage of my over 20 years’ experience, knowledge, expertise, and resources.
- No issue too big or too small. There’s no such thing as a stupid question. Ask anything. Ask daily. It’s better to have more clarity than to move forward with unsurety. You don’t have to reinvent the wheel.
*Please note that responses are based on research, proven best practices, and the collective experience of my team. While we do our best to provide the most up-to-date and accurate knowledge, we can not be held liable for any specific actions you may take. You understand that all decisions you make in the direction of your business or career are ultimately your responsibility and that you take full ownership of any and all actions and resulting consequences of those actions.
BONUS ($97/month value!)
Now until January 31, 2019 – get 100% FREE access to the Jump$tart Business Basics Boot Camp when you sign up for a Question-A-Day subscription. Your membership access includes:
- 12 foundational business-building training modules
- Monthly live Q&A sessions with live laser coaching opportunities
- Live trainings, updated module content, and/or bonus courses added regularly
- Access to a private members only accountability group
Ready to get started?
Simply click subscribe below and your service will begin immediately upon payment receipt!