Want to attend my next live training, keynote, conference or event?
Check out the schedule below for all my upcoming events and appearances.
Scheduled Upcoming Events & Appearances
7/12/2016 – Small Business/CEO Summit
- Moderating Panel Discussion – “Growing Your People: To Grow, Build or Start Your Business – Knowledge, Expertise, Technology and Governance” with experts from the City of Chicago Department of Aviation, the SBA and the Women’s Business Development Center.
- How to Write a Business Plan
7/22/2016 – Coach Niquenya’s CEO Networking & Birthday Bash
- Hosting this casual networking party for aspiring entrepreneurs, small business owners and other business professionals interested in growing their network of potential partners.
7/25-28/2016 – Sage Summit 2016
- Tuesday, July 26 |11:45am – 12:15pm – 1:1 Mentoring
- Tuesday, July 26 |12:30pm – 1:30pm – Roundtable Discussion: How to Easily Attract & Retain Your Dream Customers – Reframe marketing communications to easily build authentic relationships with the right prospects who can pay your prices. Learn un-selling and create a tribe of raving fans.
- Tuesday, July 26 | 1:45pm – 2:45pm – Book Signing: Why YOU SUCK at Network Marketing
- Wednesday, July 27 |11:00am – 1:30pm – 1:1 Mentoring
- Thursday, July 28 | 12:15pm – 1:15pm – Book Signing: Why YOU SUCK at Network Marketing
- Thursday, July 28 |1:30 pm – 3:00pm – 1:1 Mentoring
8/25/2016 – Jump$tart Your Professional Speaker Media Kit
- Hosting this interactive and highly engaging networking and learning opportunity for business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs who want to use public speaking as a platform to launch or grow their businesses.
9/29-10/1/2016 – Georgia Business Informational Forum
- Presenting “The 4 P’s of Profit: How to Maximize Your Income-Generating Potential”