Coach Niquenya is happy to speak with media including print, television, radio, web journalists and bloggers. Feel free to download her digital media kit and contact her by phone or message to arrange interviews: (773) 360-0496 or submit inquiry.
Speaker Reel & Video Samples
About Coach Niquenya
Coach Niquenya is the President and Chief Executive Officer of Building Bridges Consulting, a small business consulting, executive coaching and corporate training firm specializing in transforming dreamers into successful entrepreneurs. She has over 20 years’ experience partnering with small business owners, aspiring entrepreneurs and nonprofit startup leaders to bridge the gap between where they are now and where they need to be to build a successful, sustainable and profitable business model. She also works with local nonprofit and government entities to deliver customized corporate, workforce development and entrepreneurship training to both their employees and program participants. Coach Niquenya is highly sought after for her engaging, thoughtful and informative talks that not only leave her audiences highly motivated but also ready to take immediate action to easily implement the concepts learned. Additionally, Coach Niquenya is the author of several self-help, business and professional development titles including her most popular book, Why YOU SUCK at Network Marketing. Coach Niquenya is married with four children and 3.5 busy grandchildren who often raid her refrigerator for chocolates and her homemade potato salad.
Article Contributions & Other Media Mentions
Coach Niquenya has lent her voice and expert opinion to commentary on dozens of local and national media outlets including Forbes regarding topics such as executive leadership, career and workforce development, entrepreneurship, personal finance, branding, and business growth strategies. Click links below for actual article or media content.
- The AC Green Show
- 15 Personal Branding Mistakes to Avoid As An Executive – Forbes
- 15 Best Ways to Build a Company Culture that Thrives – Forbes
- Fear of Speaking Holding You Back? – Career Intelligence
- 14 Proven Ways to Connect With Customers – CIO
- Top 2014 Predictions & Trends in Online Business – Business Bolts
- Career Boosters – RedEye
- Defining Identity – Chicago Tribune
- How Can I Streamline Gift-Buying – Crains
- It’s Time To Brain-er-cise – Chicago Tribune
- Takeout, take that! Home-cooked meals deliver so many benefits.
“[Coach Niquenya] gave a fantastic presentation on how to build a superior resume and cover letter. She gave some specific ideas about what to incorporate and how to make your resume even better when you are changing careers. It definitely helped me, and I came away with some techniques I never would have found on my own.” ~Renee D.
“I attended the [T.O.U.C.H. Management™] class and was completely blown away. The concepts were simple, clear and concise but very much needed. Highly recommended.” ~Jerry V.
“She knows her stuff!” ~Loni S.
“Coach Niquenya’s wealth of knowledge about networking is so impressive. I’ve been to a crazy number of events in the past few years, and seen so many people struggling with the concepts she lays out there so precisely. Every new or transitioning businesswoman needs her. Truly badass event all around!” ~Erica T.
“The presentation you did for our assistive technology program was so professional and it really made a boring topic more interesting. I especially loved the modified van that rolled across the screen and beeped. It added a very personal touch for our patients.” ~Andy G.
“I have never purchased a program that was so complete. Coach Niquenya provides a step-by-step process with real world examples. I noticed I was definitely making many of the mistakes she outlines in the program. Highly recommended!” ~K. Harris
Sample Expert Speaker Topics
- Why YOU SUCK at Network Marketing: Multi-level marketing opportunities are great business models but there’s a really good reason why most entrepreneurs fail miserably at these ventures. Learn to do better!
- The 4 P’s of Profit™: Build your business fast with the secret sauce to success in making more money in your business.
- So You Think You Can Entrepreneur: An exploration of what it really takes to become a business owner.
Leadership & Workforce Development
- See Sweet Success Series™: Over 30 customizable, advanced professional development programs for C-level executives and other members of your leadership team
- T.O.U.C.H. Management™: Managers and supervisors learn to retool their approach toward employee engagement and performance evaluation.
- 5 Money-Draining Habits That Keep You Broke & Broken: Explore your money mindset and retrain your brain to finally take back control over your finances.
- Designing the Dream Vision Board Party: Kick off a new year or simply a new you with SMART goals and a concrete action plan.
- LIE Your Way to the Top: Learn how to Live In Expectation of your wildest dreams come true.
- Three Powerful Ways Big Data Can Grow Your Leadership Career – Forbes
- Four Profitable Methods to Share Your Story and Build Your Business Brand -Forbes
Book & eBook Titles
- T.O.U.C.H. Management™ (Coming Fall 2018)
- Why YOU SUCK at Network Marketing
- So You Think You Can Entrepreneur
- Easily Capture & Convert Coaching Clients with Free Intro Calls
- The Entrepreneur Within You 4: Creative Edition (Coming Spring 2019)
Guest Blog Contributions
- Forbes Coaches Council
- Owner’s Nation (Vistaprint)
- Startup Nation
- Evan Carmichael
- Digital Press Kit
- Speaker Topic One Sheet
- Short Bio (100 words)
- Full Bio (1-page)
- High-Resolution Photo 1
- High-Resolution Photo 2
- High-Resolution Photo 3